Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First assignment

Hello class. I hope all is going well in your first week back in school. This week will be all about getting organized and understanding how the course will proceed in future weeks. We'll start with this first, simple assignment: Post a short reply to this post just so I know you're out there and have found your way to this blog.

I will be posting more material in the next two days to help you get ready for next week when the actual work of the course begins.

I hope you all have a productive semester,
Rob

5 comments:

  1. Wesley Martin here... I am ready for this course and looking forward to this interesting format. It's a great idea and fits right in with the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Angela Allen. This is my first online class and I am really looking forward to it. I am excited to learn more about mass media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first online course too...I'm excited to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! I'm Molly Schmidt. I'm out here and have found my way to this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Antranik Daoud here... My first online course aswell, figuring stuff out finally.

    ReplyDelete