Monday, October 24, 2011

Midterm week

OK folks, since its midterm week there won't be a quiz or any discussion thread. I will open the exam this evening and it will be available for you until Sunday night. Review the material we have covered so far. If you have any questions before the test, shoot me an e-mail. Since I have a day job try to give me a little lead time so I have an opportunity to get back to you.

Also, some of you have missed earlier chapter quizzes and would like to make them up. I will allow that this week, but what I need you to do is email me to tell me which quizzes you have missed.

Finally, if you wonder why I consider the state of the American newspaper with such despair, take a look at this. Who cares about Wall Street? It's time to occupy the newsrooms of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment