Thursday, September 23, 2010

New quiz ready Friday

I hope you don't mind that I didn't add a reading assignment this week. I was sick most of last week and I'm just getting caught up. I won't give you an online assignment next week either. You should, however, be looking here this weekend for more direction on our Kindle writing assignment.

Since I haven't heard anything since the last quiz, I'm assuming you are able to get your score when you complete the quiz and know where you stand. I'm still trying to correct the program so you can see your grades as they are compiled.

5 comments:

  1. I still can’t see any of my grades, just wanted to let you know. I will be leaving on Friday to go hunting around Dillon until Wed of next week. I have my Kindle paper finished, but didn’t know there was going to be more to it this weekend. If I turn mine in and can you tell me if I need something extra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still no scores for any quiz so far~Hope you are feeling better, and am looking forward to more info on Kindle paper. Its due Oct 8th, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no scores for the quizzes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what more direction do we need for our kindle papers??

    ReplyDelete