Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No quiz this week

I'm going to delay the Sound Media quiz until next Friday, Oct. 8. That will slow our progress down a little bit, but hopefully will give you extra time to work on your Kindle papers. I also want to have a discussion about some music videos that I will share next week. So you get an extra week to get up to speed on Sound Media, and we'll watch so cool music videos and discuss next week.

P.S. If you've missed a quiz, or two, don't just let it slide (unless your goal is to fail the class). Contact me via e-mail and we'll see if a make-up is appropriate.

3 comments:

  1. So is our kindle paper due tomorrow still or did we decide to move the date back a little. I've checked over the last posts on here and the last I read it was due on the 30th of September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papers due next Friday, Oct 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oct. 8 is correct. Thanks for doing my job, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete