Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quiz on Friday

We will have a quiz on chapter 1 this Friday. My goal is to have the quiz available from 12:01 a.m. Friday until midnight. However, once you log in there will be a time limit. This is my first online quiz of any kind, but hopefully I'll get it posted properly and there won't be any glitches.

Review the Chapter 1 PowerPoint and your textbook to prepare.

Nice job on the Kindle blog post. Many interesting points were raised. I think the discussion took a somewhat unexpected turn toward the impact technology has on our humanity. Is there a truth that can only be found during your fourth day at elk camp, but is completely inaccessible via your Blackberry or iPad? Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wednesday! I have read Ch 1 from Text- book and have reviewed Unit powerpoint. Anything else I need to study for quiz on Friday?
    I also had a question. How is the Media able to manipulate, create/ decrease an audience? Any examples of this?
    Thanks~Kelly

    ReplyDelete