Thursday, October 14, 2010

The way forward

OK, we've got the quiz scores semi-fixed. We'll move forward with the Sound Media quiz this weekend. I'll post it on Friday and leave it open for four or five days to allow all of you time to complete it. I will also reopen the earlier quizzes for those of you who have missed assignments. And, I will take a look at where we are early next week and provide some instruction on when to expect the mid-term exam and on what it will cover.

Look for the quiz tomorrow, and a post about make up quizzes this weekend. I'll try to get through your papers as well, but my kids have a soccer match in Helena on Saturday so I'll lose a day for that.

Cheers to all and thanks for the patience with the quiz troubles.

Oh yeah, I will drop your lowest quiz score before I calculate your grade.

3 comments:

  1. Just a question. Anyone can answer this for me: Did we ever have a quiz on Chapter 3? I keep having nightmares that I missed it. Okay not so much nightmares, but did we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, We have had a quiz on unit 2, Media Literacy, unit 3 Media Technology, and unit 4, Ink on paper. We skipped ch 3 (media Economics) in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will come back to Chapter 3 later in the semester. We're using a new edition of the text book this semester and I have to revise some of the material to fit. Media economics is an important topic, so we will get to it.

    ReplyDelete